Clap Snap Clap Snap, Dance!

Strong, strength. What do those words mean?

We go through the daily grind and survive each day, is it because we have to, or because we want to?

The moments in our lives go by so fast although you or I feel like we are just drifting along. There are moments that we neglect to see as important or precious, moments we won't know would be our last. Why do we see past the now, the what is going on at the moment, would it be due to our focus on getting to point A and B by tomorrow? Why does it matter so much that tomorrow should be marked as a "Point" before you even get there? I don't know about you, but I think we are forgetting that life is not a straight road that there are turns, bumps, unexpected potholes, extensions of new roads or pikes. What am I getting at? I don't know really, funny ha! Why do we care to sternly plan on tomorrow when we may break our own hearts from disappointment, wouldn't the now in your life be more important- what you do today can steer you into a tomorrow that may surprise you.

All lights are on and Sia sings me to a beat that makes me want to dance. I have to be strong because I want to, need to, and have to. I am smiling with the thought of the determination I feel, let's fight, fight, fight.

Tomorrow is always going to be an unknown and something to look forward to, and nobody can make me change my mind.

Current Tuneage: Clap your hands - Sia

Dance with me? :o)

Comments

Popular Posts